Wednesday, December 3, 2008

ROOOOLLLL TIDE ROLL!

Chris and I went to the UA vs. AU game along with our friends Matt and Connie, and Matt and Roxanne. We had a blast! Well... Matt and Connie are Auburn fans so aside from the loss they had a good time (they already knew what was coming anyway). It took us four hours to get their and park because traffic was backed 45 miles outside of Tuscaloosa ( I guess we should have taken 82). We did luck out with our parking space though so it made up for the time lost. This was my third game and I have never seen so many people before. The stadium was full of energy and the roar of the crowd was amazing. I told Chris at the start of the game that Auburn would not score and I was right. It was such a great game and I would sit in traffic all over again to watch it in person.










No comments: